1. A request by UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership,
Prof. Lize Booysen & Prof. Stella Nkomo, to use data from
this publication for further analysis in a larger research project
on women in management. Output of the research is to be published
in accredited academic journals and will aim to consolidate,
analyse and integrate selected data of the 52 contributors in
order to be practically implemented in the workplace.
2. Excellent media coverage, including television broadcasts
on Morning Live and SABC Africa's 180 Degrees, twice. Full page
articles in The Star, Rooi Rose and Beeld. Radio interviews on
RadioMetro, SAFM & RSG. Interviews were published in a variety
of the CAXTON Community newspapers, as well as Homeless Talk.
3. A donation, by Alice Art, of 10 paintings to the value of
between R 3 000.00 and R 15 000.00, each by prominent women artists,
to be used to raise funds for the Inspirational Women at Work
4. The Westcliff Hotel sponsored meeting space for all involved
in making things happen for the Inspirational Women at Work Foundation
and projects during 2004.
5. Media partners O Magazine, Rooi Rose, The Star and Beeld,
for their commitment to giving 'Inspirational Women at Work wings.